Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's Petty, but I still HATE IT.

johnbu

Leaving the store trying to walk OUT the door with the giant lighted letters E X I T, but the morons walking in keep getting in the way.

Idiots! Use the door marked "I N" is it too friggin hard to walk over to it?

I use exit doors to enter buildings all the time. The local Lowes is the only place where the exit doors won't open if you approach from outside. Maybe all stores should do that?

Walmart has the exit on the right (if you're entering). Assuming you've been raised to and keep to right, that's the problem.

Same problem here as well - we're used to driving on the Right, and Wal-Mart has the entrance on the Left.

It's all their fault:)

They still drive on the left side.

There are places within the United States that drive on the left. The US Virgin Islands.

Most of the East and West Coast have been driving LEFT for decades....and I hate that too!

Edited by johnbu

Yeah..the stores could fix that by taking the automatic opener off the exit door.

Then again, the some of the customers wouldn't be able to get int o buy their stuff. That might be really bad for a few stores.

They still drive on the left side.

There are places within the United States that drive on the left. The US Virgin Islands.
They pretty mush drive in the middle, I recall?

Most roads in the USVI have no center lines painted, so it's a crap shoot...but stay left...

• 2 weeks later...

What I find irritating is that the local grocery store has decided to lock one of its entrances/exits after 9 p.m. -- thereby violating local fire codes......

I usually walk in through that door a bit before 9, and when I try to leave.......

....I have to unlock the doors first....

I'm only there 3-4 times a year -- so usually my first clue is when I'm heading that way and there's a sign in front of the door...