Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I have finally seen a need for a back up competition gun.

I have shot USPSA off and on for several years. And for the first time I had a equipment malfunction that ended my day early. The front sight on my Limited 40 flew off.... in the middle of my 3rd stage today. I will be adding checking sight set screw to my night before equipment check.I currently have 2 comp pistols the limited in 40 and the limited pro in 9mm for production. May have to get rid of one to fund a back up for the other lol.

I'm saving up for another stock 2.

Yea I think I prefer production I see another limited pro in my future!

LOve my stock 2 in 40 cal. damn accurate.

I was between the stock 2 and the limited pro. I went with limited pro because I like the sight radius and the frame made it the same as my limited. It quickly became my favorite to shoot.

I'm saving up for another stock 2.

Yea I think I prefer production I see another limited pro in my future!

LOve my stock 2 in 40 cal. damn accurate.

I was between the stock 2 and the limited pro. I went with limited pro because I like the sight radius and the frame made it the same as my limited. It quickly became my favorite to shoot.

Yup, a lot of people are liking the lim pro due to the balance of the gun. Havent handled one.

There are more colors....

I'd suggest one from a bearing product line

http://www.loctite.co.uk/loctite-4087.htm?nodeid=8802627584001

Dawson precision suggests one of these which is what I use, and strongly suggest! Don't remember the number off the top of my head, but it is green, and specifically designed for slip fits, instead of normal blue and red which are really thread lockers... Look up the stuff Dawson uses.