Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magazines

• 4 weeks later...

Yup, I remember bring a Glock 34 & 40 S&W mags and ammo to a USPSA match. Fortunately my everyday carry gun was a Glock 23 so I got to shoot the match. Really didn't do well at the match but it did make me start practicing more with my carry gun.

I had the same thing with a beretta magazine and a CZ 75 with a mag well on it. Only the first mag fit the rest were all wrong. Took me a minute to catch what I had done. They were both MecGar so the look the same.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/5/2016 at 10:46 AM, HeathForbis said:

I've grabbed the wrong mag off of my belt during a match. Pistol mags don't fit in my rifle very well:huh:

I've done this... But I have an even better one for you. An iPhone and case fit nicely inside the rifle mag carrier. A guy on our squad found out the hard way not to put stuff where it doesn't belong.  In the middle of a stage he managed to stuff his iPhone into the magwell of his rifle.... :lol:

• 5 months later...
On 8/30/2017 at 10:19 PM, Balwolley said:

I've done this... But I have an even better one for you. An iPhone and case fit nicely inside the rifle mag carrier. A guy on our squad found out the hard way not to put stuff where it doesn't belong.  In the middle of a stage he managed to stuff his iPhone into the magwell of his rifle.... :lol:

That's almost as bad as realizing 1km away from your buggy that half of your mag pouches are full of rip-its instead of rifle mags. I'll do my best to keep my competition rig energy drink-free.

• 5 months later...