Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone running a Nightforce 1-4? Thoughts?

I may be trading for one of these in the near future. I will then have an eotec and a 1-4 scope to swap back and forth depending on the match. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I have one. I don't have much to compare it to, I am an iron sight shooter. Mine is an NXS1424NP1, it has a modified European number 4 reticle. I really like it. It seems to be built like a tank and the glass is really clear. It is illuminated, but you cant see the illumination in the daylight. As an irons shooter, I like the reticle, it allows me to just hold over like I would with iron sights. I have only shot a few matches with it, I took it off of my JP and put iron sights on it to go to Finland for the Nordic Rifle Championship two years ago. I had so much fun shooting the JP with irons, I have not taken them off.

Hurley

• 4 weeks later...

I have one with the FC-3G reticle and the zero stop. I really like the scope overall but also really wish that the illumination was daylight visible. Other than that a really great scope.