Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shell Caddy Vest Question

I have the Deturk 20 round vest from Invictus Practical. I love Kevin's caddy's and own quite a few of them. However, I am looking at options to change the belt out on the vest. I am thinking I want something that stretches to allow more give. I am pretty skinny and the vest tends to fall down unless its really tight. The problem with that is the factory belt doesn't have any give and compresses my chest. My thought is to try out a wader belt that is neoprene and the grip along with the stretch should hold the vest better for me. Have any of you guys swapped out the belt or found a better solution?

I attached the link to the belt I am going to look at this week.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/SIMMS-NEOPRENE-WADING-BELT-DS/2250864.uts?productVariantId=4554391&WT.tsrc=PPC&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=04418243&rid=20&gclid=Cj0KEQjw7LS6BRDo2Iz23au25OQBEiQAQa6hwJFK7AUNkQv0g1efZG-nlDwRHlQLDiPTn4pe_cK07XsaAmE38P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Yea I have no doubt a chest rig and something like that would work, but I use the chest rig as an option when I want to go prone but still need a good about of shells. It needs to be able to slide around back to get out of the way. Ill try the wader belt and see how it works and post some pictures.