Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadow 2

SWprotected

I'd like to know too!

I've heard this summer.

Would love to see if anyone has anything to back that up.

Be prepared to pay over MSRP for a while though!

At least that's my guess!

I might, I really like the look of the Shadow 2. I think after Limited Nationals in the fall shooting production or single stack for a while would be a nice change and may help me work on some different skills. I guess I could shoot L10.

• 2 weeks later...

Was at the factory all day Wednesday. Saw the new production line and QC machines, very very nice. Took a few pics, but it's PITA to upload them here.

Anyhow, they have had a delay, they are hoping to start shipping next week, we'll see. I go back on the 28th and hope to get more news, if they haven't started shipping by then.

Was at the factory all day Wednesday. Saw the new production line and QC machines, very very nice. Took a few pics, but it's PITA to upload them here.

Anyhow, they have had a delay, they are hoping to start shipping next week, we'll see. I go back on the 28th and hope to get more news, if they haven't started shipping by then.

Thanks slavex, nice to hear some news.

If the CZ Orange is going for $1800+ , I expect this to be a higher price point. Is that a correct assumption ? I wonder how many people will buy $2000 CZ? I have been a fan and have 3 CZ's myself but the price seems to be getting out of hand. Then again, there a lots of folks with a high "toys" budget. I got 2 young kids and Im not one of them.

If the CZ Orange is going for $1800+ , I expect this to be a higher price point. Is that a correct assumption ? I wonder how many people will buy $2000 CZ? I have been a fan and have 3 CZ's myself but the price seems to be getting out of hand. Then again, there a lots of folks with a high "toys" budget. I got 2 young kids and Im not one of them.

Shadow 2 is $1379 in Canada

Thanks for the update. Were you able to ask about parts interchangeablity with the Shadow, and any possibility of an optics-ready model?

Shadow 2 is $1379 in Canada

Thanks for the info! Thats not so bad.

I didn't think to throw the mag catch in my Shadow from the 2, should have. But I wouldn't be surprise if it didn't work due to the frame size difference, but not sure if that area is affected the same. sear cage, trigger bar, trigger, springs, should all be good to go. but not sure why anyone would want to put those parts in a regular Shadow when all those parts are available in tuned editions etc. Grips from the old Shadow will work on new, but not the other way.

Shadow 2 slide eggs

Thank you for the pictures. A "slide egg" is like a blank correct? So the Shadow2 slide is a milled part? Is this the case with the classic 75s/SP-01s/Shadows or are the slides for these models manufactured with molds like the frames are?

Very cool that you got to visit the factory.