Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best place to sell BCUP 1911

1911vm

Makes sense. I was trying to figure out what is a fair price for it. I even posted a question here in the 1911 section and got only one response. Maybe I should have posted hear instead. Thank you

for some reason I cannot copy and paste the link. Its all in the 1911 style pistols section here in this forum. under Pricing Help.

Edited by 1911vm

So now the gun . I know I spent to much money on it and doubt I can get it back. It started its life a SS SA . Then a Nolwin 9mm barrel and fit work. This is literally an 1.5 at 50 gun. With proper ammo and proper shooter Lol. Aristocrat both front and back were installed Caspian flat trigger perfect pull. Tested 3 times I one day at the BC . I guess I looked suspicious. So basically this is a 100% Bcup ready gun. I can take additional pictures just tell me what you want me to do.

post-8088-0-81970500-1464432936_thumb.jp

• 8 months later...

I have the same question on places to list an open gun. I have been on here for years but I can't use the classifieds yet. I checked gun broker and couldn't find anything similar in all of my searches. 

Our local club has discontinued our NRA matches so I might as well sell my gun and invest in a quality scope. 

On 2/2/2017 at 9:12 PM, Smallbore said:

I have the same question on places to list an open gun. I have been on here for years but I can't use the classifieds yet. I checked gun broker and couldn't find anything similar in all of my searches. 

Our local club has discontinued our NRA matches so I might as well sell my gun and invest in a quality scope. 

information? 

information? 

It's a Colt 1911 with a Clark barrel and comp in .38 super. It also has a Protocol design shroud with stick shift, barricade wings, and prone pad. I'd like to get $1900 for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Smallbore said:

It's a Colt 1911 with a Clark barrel and comp in .38 super. It also has a Protocol design shroud with stick shift, barricade wings, and prone pad. I'd like to get $1900 for it.

Email me info pics etc. 

redhilltactical@gmail.com

im in the market for one. 

This is the place and the right time to sell. Just like Kevin said about the metallic pistol earlier in this same thread, tell us about the pistol, post some pics, and then put in the classifieds with a shot the moon price and see what happens. 

• 2 months later...
I heard their mover was partly on some elses property.  am trying to get confirmation

It was several things. Low turn out and the corner of the mover on the neighbors property. The new president has always had something against that mover and found an excuse to get rid of it.

purchase one of mine and move it to another location.  the range next to the barricade would be fine.  you would not have to move it once set up.  check out George Mowbray's set up for the crawfish cup.

dcs