Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Open Nationals

3gunDQ

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was cool. We did it because it's kind of the 3 marks of practical shooting history in my opinion. We started from the leatherslap days of who has the fastest draw. The classic hands up against a single opponent Bill Drill, and of course the storied El Presidente. (though this one was 12 yards) 

Everyone talks on the internet about how good they are at these exercises....I'm sure most practice them regularly. Thought it would be cool to see the best in the world under National pressure throw down on them. 

We couldn't do 3 strings as steel has to be comstock and the others are virginia. Plus that wouldn't have published draw times which I think is cool. 

Three good stages to test Match day shooting ability, not go for it in practice.

What I find interesting in the results is who could do the fastest first shot on target

who could do a Bill Drill 6-A's in under 2 seconds

who could shoot a perfect score in a n El Prez (remember when a 15 second El Prez was fast)

Rich

• 2 weeks later...