Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Open Nationals

3gunDQ

Although I was granted a slot for limited nationals in a local lottery, our USPSA section leader wrote in the note to all of the participants who did not win a slot I n the limited/open lottery:

If you did not win a slot, stay tuned. This year there will be open registration after the slots expire in July. Our goal is a sold out match this year, as we were over 100 shooters short last year. There will be no "wait" list until the match is sold out.

When I contacted headquarters they said all the slots that were not paid up by 5/15 would be forfeited and open registration would be open soon there after.

Thanks again to Scott! And Brain Enos for having this forum, you got me to nationals!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has there ever in the History of USPSA been a ONE target stage? 5 points.... I kind of don't know what to think to about 3 different stages jammed into one bay scenario for a National Championship. I can see 3 different strings in one stage but 3 differ stages I don't understand but I guess it's not for me to understand. I guess I'm supposed to shut up and shoot?  Idk...