Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone shooting Beretta's in IDPA.

B_RAD

Just getting back into IDPA.

Still seems polymer is most common. At least in SSP.

Getting my Wilber back from Wilson this week.

It had the AT but I had them install the ultimate trigger bar and FO front sight. Also got the ultra thin grips. Excited to see how it comes out.

Thinking it be a sweet gun for SSP. Thigh the DA trigger pull on first shot might be a small disadvantage when shooting weak/strong hand only. Of course practice would help.

I haven't seen any threads about this in a while. Wondering who's shooting them? Why or why not?

Thoughts?

Just getting back into IDPA.

Still seems polymer is most common. At least in SSP.

Getting my Wilber back from Wilson this week.

It had the AT but I had them install the ultimate trigger bar and FO front sight. Also got the ultra thin grips. Excited to see how it comes out.

Thinking it be a sweet gun for SSP. Thigh the DA trigger pull on first shot might be a small disadvantage when shooting weak/strong hand only. Of course practice would help.

I haven't seen any threads about this in a while. Wondering who's shooting them? Why or why not?

Thoughts?

I switch back and forth between px4 and 92fs....ive seen a few other 92's but never a px4. Had several people ask me what gun I was shooting lsst weekend....they had never seen a px4 before...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I started with a 92FS in Steel last year. Pick up a 92G Elite over the winter and now use it for USPSA Production and Steel. With an FO front sight, Wilson trigger bar, and the "D" hammer spring, I think it shoots very well. The only thing holding me back is me.

The DA first shot can be overcome with practice... Fear Not the Double Action Shot

Besides, it's kinda fun to be shooting something not so common....

Bob

I started with a 92FS in Steel last year. Pick up a 92G Elite over the winter and now use it for USPSA Production and Steel. With an FO front sight, Wilson trigger bar, and the "D" hammer spring, I think it shoots very well. The only thing holding me back is me.

The DA first shot can be overcome with practice... Fear Not the Double Action Shot

Bob

Thanks for the link!

Bob

Bob, what did the WC trigger bar do for you? Im not familiar with that.

Thanks! [emoji3]

I switch back and forth between px4 and 92fs....ive seen a few other 92's but never a px4. Had several people ask me what gun I was shooting lsst weekend....they had never seen a px4 before...

I use my PX4 for USPSA Production. :)

Bob

Thanks! [emoji3]

I'll be getting mine back from WC tomorrow.

I'm hoping it reduces overtravel.

My Wilber has the AT already. It's nice and smooth but when the trigger breaks I can't keep the muzzle end from moving.

I don't have his problem on any other gun.

Thanks! [emoji3]

My Wilber has the AT already. It's nice and smooth but when the trigger breaks I can't keep the muzzle end from moving.

Yes, that is exactly what it did, reduced over travel. Be cautious though, when I did mine, the instructions on Wilson's site were pretty unhelpful. Took a lot of trial and error to fit it.

Bob

Thanks! [emoji3]

Yes, that is exactly what it did, reduced over travel. Be cautious though, when I did mine, the instructions on Wilson's site were pretty unhelpful. Took a lot of trial and error to fit it.

Bob

I had heard that.

I sent it to them for them to install.

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2016 at 2:14 PM, Less said:

I've run my Berettas in IDPA... Hell, I carry a Beretta most of the time I carry. (Kahr PM9 the other times, like when it is hot out)

Yeah, I've been carrying my Brigadier Tactical every day since I finally got my JM Custom holster early last month. With the foam wedge and the raven wing, it's perfect.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2016 at 2:13 PM, MarilynMonbro said:

Does the safety need to be activated in IDPA SSP and USPSA Production?  Or is decocked, safety off allowed?

I converted mine to a G, so that is not an issue. Safety mustn't be off.

• 3 years later...

Resurrecting this old thread:  I would love to run my Px4 Compact in sanctioned IDPA matches.  I do not have a chronograph and do not know what reasonably affordable factory loads would make power factor in that 3.2 inch barrel.  Do any of you know first hand?  I prefer a 124 grain load