Sig Romeo 3 review / comparison

Garmil

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They only come in 3 moa. Put another hundred rounds on my super open gun today. Few other guys looked through it and commented it was the best glass they have seen on a red dot. I plan on getting another or two when they are available.

Cool thanks.

They only come in 3 moa. Put another hundred rounds on my super open gun today. Few other guys looked through it and commented it was the best glass they have seen on a red dot. I plan on getting another or two when they are available.

I was running RTS2 dots 8 moa

Thanks , that gives me a better understanding on how those two compare.

Please keep us updated on how it performs over time.

Edited by gunnit

• 2 weeks later...

Went to an NRA action match today. The sun was facing us. Guys with ultra dots were saying they couldn't find the dot. I found the dot all day. Posted my first ever master class score in NRA action pistol running an open gun svi IMM 9mm with major loads and a Romeo 3.

Little shorter window but looks just as wide. More Deltapoint size. I have a Romeo 1 coming soon as well that I pre ordered from brownells a couple months ago. Hoping it will show up soon.

@garmil - sweet. Once you get it please give us a review. I was hoping I could use the rear notch to co-witness on a Glock instead of suppressor sight so let me know if you think that would work. Maybe need to change the front sight out?

I picked up a Romeo3 on the QD riser mount for PCC. I really like the size and intensity of the dot. I like it enough that I will probably use one on my open gun with the Double Tap mount if it will clear the blast shield.

I heard that there may be a 6 and an 8 MOA version in the prototype stage but no word on if or when they would be released.

• 4 weeks later...

In your opinion, could the front of the Romeo 3 be milled back to accommodate a mount with a blast shield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe so. The front extended portion has nothing in it and is hollow on the bottom with another piece of metal closer to the window.

post-56194-0-45847300-1469290885_thumb.j