Sig Romeo 3 review / comparison

Garmil

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could you give the website address for double tap, please?  I googled it before chopping off the blast shield and couldn’t find it.  I found a little pistol called “double tap,” a company called “double tap ammunition” that seems to just sell.....  ammunition, and a company called “double tap tactical” that sells lots of, well, tactical gear.....  

That looks pretty good. I like the larger window than is on the Vortex sights. I'd be curious as to how it does. Went with the Viper because I wanted the 6moa dot, but wonder how the 3 would be with this. 

On 1/12/2018 at 8:09 AM, GetAwayDriva said:

Could you give the website address for double tap, please?  I googled it before chopping off the blast shield and couldn’t find it.  I found a little pistol called “double tap,” a company called “double tap ammunition” that seems to just sell.....  ammunition, and a company called “double tap tactical” that sells lots of, well, tactical gear.....  

www.doubletapsports.com/doubletap-custom-products/Doubletap-Sports-Compact-Scope-Mount-1911-2011

• 1 month later...

Talked to double tap and they said the Romeo 3 hangs over the front slightly and you can't use the blast shield without modifying the sight. Sounds just like other rts2 mounts

I just put a Romeo 3 on my backup with an ipsc alex mount and am very impressed with it so far. Very bright and dot is not drastically smaller than my 6moa RTS2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk