Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Apex Tactical M&P Long Slide

Avedis

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I inquired via their "contact us" page and received the following response from which I'm going to guess the project is most likely dead:

"Thank you for contacting us. We currently do not have any updated information regarding the 6" Long slide and barrel.

Unfortunately, not all projects pan out and some projects take years to get just right. There's always a possibility one may be available in the future (we don't like to count anything out), however we have not received any updates from our engineers regarding that particular prototype. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your best bet to be aware of any new product updates will be to subscribe to our email newsletter or follow us on social media. We will definitely make an announcement if or when the 6" M&P slide and barrel are available."

20 hours ago, ddc said:

I inquired via their "contact us" page and received the following response from which I'm going to guess the project is most likely dead:

"Thank you for contacting us. We currently do not have any updated information regarding the 6" Long slide and barrel.

Unfortunately, not all projects pan out and some projects take years to get just right. There's always a possibility one may be available in the future (we don't like to count anything out), however we have not received any updates from our engineers regarding that particular prototype. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your best bet to be aware of any new product updates will be to subscribe to our email newsletter or follow us on social media. We will definitely make an announcement if or when the 6" M&P slide and barrel are available."

Thanks for the update. This is very disappointing.

• 4 months later...
On 2/7/2017 at 11:24 AM, Randy Lee said:

Hi all,

We are still setting up shop and getting our tooling together. Making one or two is one thing, but making the slides in production numbers is a whole other ball of wax.

I will update you  as soon as I have good news.

Thanks!

Randy

Will the new slide/threaded barrel fit on to my GEN 1 core?

• 2 months later...