Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore registration confirmations

Zoomy

At a local monthly match registration and squading Practiscore is used. After registering my wife and I I was expecting an email confirmation and a link to manage our registration. This always seemed to happen in a few minutes after registration but the last couple of matches we never received our confirmations.

Is this something that should happen automatically from Practiscore or does the local match management initiate the email confirmations?

Depends on how the match was set up in PS. If it is set to automatically approve all shooters you will get an email quickly. If it is set up where shooters need to be approved, then you wont get the email until someone has approved you.

Depends on how the match was set up in PS. If it is set to automatically approve all shooters you will get an email quickly. If it is set up where shooters need to be approved, then you wont get the email until someone has approved you.

Thanks for the info. I guess it's a match management issue.

You should always get a confirmation email pretty quickly. Approval emails follow later. Though I have seen issue with people receiving emails from PS. Check your spam folder and make sure the practiscore.com domain is in your safe sender list.

You should always get a confirmation email pretty quickly. Approval emails follow later. Though I have seen issue with people receiving emails from PS. Check your spam folder and make sure the practiscore.com domain is in your safe sender list.

I receive emails on my iPad. I did not see it in my "junk" file. The match director emailed me and said he resent the confirmations but they did not show up in my inbox. I'm at a loss.