Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR10 6.5 creedmoor barrel

tannerlc

my AR10 has a ballistic advantage barrel on it ive heard there not that great for accuracy. any experience with it? Whats a good barrel company swap with i hear tbox a great barrel wanting to stsy with the 6.5 creedmoor

just got my scope in yesterday. just havent heard good things about them .Heard they use to make barrels for a couple of the big names but got dropped due to accuracy issues. Thinking about taking it off and sellng it as new since it hasnt been fired maybe be able to get rid if it for more to cover some of the price on a higher end barrel trying to make a precision gasser i knownits not going tombr as accurate as a bolt

gun but want it as accurate as possible.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2016 at 5:13 AM, tannerlc said:

just got my scope in yesterday. just havent heard good things about them .Heard they use to make barrels for a couple of the big names but got dropped due to accuracy issues. Thinking about taking it off and sellng it as new since it hasnt been fired maybe be able to get rid if it for more to cover some of the price on a higher end barrel trying to make a precision gasser i knownits not going tombr as accurate as a bolt

gun but want it as accurate as possible.

BA didn't get dropped by other OEMs thier majority share was acquired and is now owned by Aero Precision. http://www.guns.com/2015/03/18/aero-precision-and-ballistic-advantage-forge-new-partnership/ Knowing a couple employees in sales and marketing personally. I can guarantee that should you shoot that barrel and it's not up to the standard it was marketed and sold to be, they will fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...