Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Bama

adamcw

How's it going guys, a little web research tells me this is the place for gun talk, a little about myself. Just recently started working at a pawnshop (6 months now) and almost instantly got into firearms and firearms research, I now do a little cerakoting and kydex holsters, 3d print glock accessories from time to time, and make 1911 grips.

Look forward to being a member here. Anyone who talks firearms is a friend of mine.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. :cheers:

Whatja shootin'?

Reloading, yet?

Collecting brass, have about a half 5 gallon bucket of 9mm getting cleaned by a friend. Got powder ordered, as well as primers.

I have a SIG p290rs as my edc and just got a Taurus 24/7 oss ds tactical 9mm that I plan on shooting local uspsa matches with.

You have any local clubs in your area? I'm also from Bama

Its crooked oak idpa while I haven't been to an event my buddy has talked me into it. You can find their Facebook page typing that.

Edited by adamcw

thats my club adamcw we are having a uspsa match the third sunday (usually when idpa is) this month sighn up at 12 shoot at 1

Awesome... I'm collecting mags and ammo for my 24/7 as we speak. (Perks of working at a ffl pawn shop) lol

Y'all will Have to go easy on me