Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Upcoming changes to the forums and brianenos.com

benos

On August 1st, 2016, I will be in semi-retirement mode. :)

Regarding my online store and the forums, two major changes will be coming with that.

For the forums… I will move them from the dedicated server they are on now (Total Server Solutions) to Invision Power's "Cloud" server. It's pretty much a one-man operation for me to keep the forums running on a dedicated server, and the stress factor related to that is never-ending.

IP will do all the forum's maintenance and upgrades when the forums are in their Cloud, which will relieve me of ALWAYS worrying about them.

Related to my online store… I will be shutting down the Dillon Precision part of my business. I am building a new store to continue selling BE products such as my book, Slide-Glide, and other training/DVD/type materials.

Those two changes will allow me to move brianenos.com from the (very expensive) dedicated server to a shared server environment.

To all my extremely loyal Dillon Precision customers, the HUGEST THANK YOU ever!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that I was able to get in on the Dillon side of the store before it shut down. My 650 has been the best investment in shooting I have made in a long time! Thanks for the excellent customer service!

Best of luck. I know I am enjoying full-retirement mode. :D A serious question though: We need a new answer when someone asks where is the best place to buy Dillon stuff?

:)

Thank you for the great service over the years. Now that you are going into semi-retirement, any chance you might start competing again?

I'm always in the competition mindset. Well most of the time anyway. :)