Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2 Different Shooters video comparison

ZachJ

This is a video that has me (white shirt, shorts), and one of our club's M shooters stages for comparison.

Off the bat, I can tell that he tends to split faster than me, and I get moving quicker most of the time.

Any observations you have would be welcome.

I am also wondering if anybody has the time (and can deal with the fact that it's vertical), to put it through shotcoach. I have individual stage videos if that would make it easier. I do not have any iOS devices or I would have bought it instead.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

One thing that I noticed was the difference in recoil control. The gun stays a little flatter in his hand compared yours. This is one of the ways he's achieving fast splits.

I think you nailed it. My question after watching those videos is does the Master shown place high in the match or just do really well on the classifier? His movement seems a bit slow and lethargic. You are more explosive, but your pistol is kicking quite a bit. Are you reloading your own rounds to the min power factor needed to make major (assuming you are shooting Limited).