Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Allchin X-Treme C-More Mount Questions

BBQDawg

I just purchased a used, but low round count, 9mm major open gun. It has the Allchin X-Treme mount for the C-More. The gun has never been sighted in and is in need of being zeroed. How do you get to the adjustment screws with this mount? There are no openings in the mount for this as in other mounts I have seen. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Incidentally, I received a response to contact request by Allchin and you have to either cut down the tools to adjust the C-More, or remove the slide from the frame. However, I can tell you that it still does not really allow access to the adjustment screws. I have decided to have the mount changed.

The 90 mounts do often throw up adjudtment challenges. The DAA one requires removing the thumbrest. The cheely 90 mount allows adjudtment but again if you mount a thumbrest it may get in the way.

Edited by BeerBaron

• 1 year later...

I encountered this problem ...

These past couple of days, unscrewing and putting back c more...you never end up on the same depth thereby throwing off the adjustment every time...

Ended up gutting a line with the dremel to access lock and windage screws....so there's only one leg of the X supporting the scope...great!...cool looks horrible design! ...there's my hundred bucks.

10 minutes ago, Foxbat said:

The biggest pain in the ass was the Berry mount, with its 45 degree positioning.  :)

Unless you know the trick.  :)

Yes it was.  You had to be a mechanical engineer to adjust the C-more.

4 hours ago, Foxbat said:

The biggest pain in the ass was the Berry mount, with its 45 degree positioning.  :)

Unless you know the trick.  :)

Well to start with, when zeroing turn your target at 45 too. Makes it easier to figure out which way you want to go!