Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Bullets in Open Gun

Foxbat

I've used them for the last 2 years and have had acceptable results with them. Accuracy was good. Some leading is expected. No blue residue except on your hands when loading mags. For reason alone I've stopped using them.

They lead up my comp right at the crown of the barrell had to be real carful removing the lead build up somkes alot also stoped using then no compairison to jacketed bullets. I have tried all the cheep routs,tried sns coated blue bullets red bullets yellow bullets blackbullets have tried almost every brand of plated best i have found was berrys 124 thick plated round nose bullets work well but are same prime and montana gold bullets. for open major jhp is the only way

I am using tons of PD and MG bullets, they are my normal fodder, but since I am now loading a lot of BB for my wife's practice, I thought I might try them too, just in practice.

Doesn't sound like much excitement here... heh... :)

I've used them for the last 2 years and have had acceptable results with them. Accuracy was good. Some leading is expected. No blue residue except on your hands when loading mags. For reason alone I've stopped using them.

Ditto

I've been happy using the 125grs over WAC and HS6 in the 9mm at 1.175 OAL

Yea they smoke some in the video's but I've never noticed it while shooting,

A class shooter

I'll keep using them

May go with 115's this year so we'll see . As long as they shoot