Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Aftermarket trigger for small frame limited Glock

TacticalG34Tupperware

Has anyone mentioned DK? ;)

I just ordered the dk ultimate today. I have a tti ultimate spring kit in it currently, i want to compare the take up reduction.

Ultimate kit? I have the basic kit which is awesome and have a custom kit on order. I don't see an ultimate kit?

There's zero takeup with the DK. If you just have a TTI connector and springs now it's a night and day difference when you go to the DK :)

Out of curiosity, how does the DK & Vanek compare to a Zev fulcrum kit?

There are a few differences but the short answer is the DK has less travel and a great break and the Vanek has a great break and a lighter trigger pull..

People like different triggers and there are several good choices. I own the three you asked about and several more.

Out of curiosity, how does the DK & Vanek compare to a Zev fulcrum kit?

Zev LOOKS fast. DK and Vanek ARE fast. I have two Zev ultimate kits and neither one is as short or light as my DK and Vanek kits. It takes more than an aluminum trigger shoe, a lightened striker and some reduced power springs to make a good competition Glock trigger.

i use a zev fulcrum i got but i pretty much only use it as a trigger bar and stiker now. ive found that it with a TTI striker spring and TTI connector has been the best for me so far. if i build another glock for production I'd probably go DK (i believe his are production legal)

I run a glocktriggers.com "The EDGE" in my competition G35. Great trigger, clean break, and breaks at ~3lbs on my Timney trigger scale...

I am thinking of trying a DK trigger kit for comparison....

I run a glocktriggers.com "The EDGE" in my competition G35. Great trigger, clean break, and breaks at ~3lbs on my Timney trigger scale...

I am thinking of trying a DK trigger kit for comparison....

I have that trigger and like it.

I have a zev ultimate also. Love the flat trigger face but not really a fan of the break.

I have a DK in my 34 and it was the closest thing to a single action I have found. I have felt a few Zev's but the break was a little mushy. The DK's break and reset are very crisp. DK also offers a flat face trigger on their site that is very nice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have a DK in my 34 and it was the closest thing to a single action I have found. I have felt a few Zev's but the break was a little mushy. The DK's break and reset are very crisp. DK also offers a flat face trigger on their site that is very nice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatal

Is that flat faced trigger shoe compatible with the custom kit from DK?