Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPCS L III - Comments welcome!

QuickMick

I don't think you're going to get a lot of feedback simply because it's really hard to analyze first-person video. Could you get one of the other shooters to film you with your phone? I usually find that if I film them and they film me so that we can both get video to critique, it isn't too hard to find a fried who will hold the camera.

I have to say that's one of the most impressive indoor matches I've ever seen - is that underground?

I don't think you're going to get a lot of feedback simply because it's really hard to analyze first-person video. Could you get one of the other shooters to film you with your phone? I usually find that if I film them and they film me so that we can both get video to critique, it isn't too hard to find a fried who will hold the camera.

I have to say that's one of the most impressive indoor matches I've ever seen - is that underground?

Thanks, I think your are right but given the circumstances it's hard to get a 3rd person to tape the stages.

True, it's underground, perhaps the largest underground shooting range in the world with really tough matches. Plates and poppers somtimes at 40m, really fast swingers at 15m, everything to distract you with options on the stages, top shooters like Cobos, and of course all in the light of a basement.