Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anybody know about the old mr bulletfeeder

So I have the opportunity to purchase the old style mr bulletfeeder, does anyone know about them? I have the new style and this one doesn't even look close. I looked online for instructions for the older model but couldn't find any. What I am interested in how or where to mount the unit. How to adjust for different bullet profiles and general feedback about the units.

Thanks

post-43567-0-33309600-1460690979_thumb.j

Ive got the original Mr. Bulletfeeder in 9mm. Ive never had to adjust it for any change in weight or profile. 90gr frangible, 115gr up through 147gr. Coated, plated, jacketed, round nose, flat point, hollow point. They all feed and drop just fine.

Rick emailed me an instruction manual. Om a 1050, the bullet feeder mounts to the casefeeder post using that white bracket.

Edited by DWFAN

I have the original KISS bulletfeeder, it came with the pipe as shown by Kneelingatlas. I made a change and now have it setup with the shelf bracket, also shown in the first picture by Kneelingatlas.

This works very well on all fronts.

I load 9mm, 338Sp, 40S&W and 45ACP.

I like that version better, than the current one, but the bracket, that comes with it is not much to write home about. So I made my own.

post-21305-0-06763300-1460725354_thumb.j

post-21305-0-93411700-1460725363_thumb.j

post-21305-0-61406200-1460725371_thumb.j

post-21305-0-53071100-1460725427_thumb.j

Edited by Foxbat

LOL! Can I take that + to a local bar?

Seriously, if made in some volume, that bracket would not be all that expensive, I guess $20-25. But it is no longer pertinent, as they have changed the feeder design.

Seriously, if made in some volume, that bracket would not be all that expensive, I guess $20-25. But it is no longer pertinent, as they have changed the feeder design.

Only if you're old enough! :roflol:

Only if you're old enough! :roflol:

It's been loooong time since anyone asked me that question! :)

• 8 months later...