Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CK arms mag release short threaded?

Sandbagger123

i tried to put a brazo mag button on my CK arms mag catch. would not screw all the way in. the button works on my STI and Dawson though.

So those that have a cK mag catch, are you able to put on a brazo cyclone mag button? i am wondering if its just my particular button.

Edited by Sandbagger123

I didn't have issues screwing the cyclone button all the way down on the CK Arms grip, but because the button does not allow the mag release to depress all the way down, it wouldn't let me release a mag. OP, let me know if you run into the same issue.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I didn't have issues screwing the cyclone button all the way down on the CK Arms grip, but because the button does not allow the mag release to depress all the way down, it wouldn't let me release a mag. OP, let me know if you run into the same issue.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I had the same issue as you. I put a spacer behind it to extend the button a bit and that solved the problem.

• 1 year later...
On 4/19/2016 at 0:45 PM, Mike21STI said:

I had the same issue as you. I put a spacer behind it to extend the button a bit and that solved the problem.

I looked at this thread a couple of weeks ago, and couldn't figure out what you meant. Now that my Cyclone came in today...I get it! I just turned the Cyclone upside down, and it works fine. I may look into getting a spacer figured out at some point, but for now it works well!

On 6/8/2017 at 10:12 PM, ski_dog said:

I looked at this thread a couple of weeks ago, and couldn't figure out what you meant. Now that my Cyclone came in today...I get it! I just turned the Cyclone upside down, and it works fine. I may look into getting a spacer figured out at some point, but for now it works well!

This is what I did as well. I just took a sander to the back edge to take the sharpness off of it and it works great! the only real downfall for the whole thing is that it's not as aesthetically pleasing when you look at it.