Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

B Class for Life...Hi Guys

Tracer83

Hi guys. Tracer 83 here. An Air Force JTAC/ TACP in Afghanistan introduced this website to me well over a year ago (before I became an obsessed USPSA wannabe).. Since I've started shooting USPSA, I figured I'd jump into the pool with all of the cool kids. I'm a full time army officer and fanatical action pistol, multi-gun, long range rifle shooter with next thing to no skill. I work part time as an internet troll and self proclaimed internet gun expert/ tactical guru. Check out my talentless youtube project (Tracer 83). I'm looking forward to getting some real addict support here in what I consider to be the Alcoholics Anonymous of shooting addiction. I expect to relapse into shooting and gun buying this weekend without some serious moral support. My name is Tracer83, and I'm a shoot-aholic.

• 9 months later...
On 3/25/2016 at 9:13 AM, GetAwayDriva said:

Dude! It's about time you showed up on here! We will miss having you at our matches, foot faults and all.... Having a great match planned for this weekend, too.

Dang, it's been a while since I got back on this page. Time to quit slacking. Thanks! Keep in touch.