Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cost of getting into PCC

I'm not starting this to be confrontational, I just wanted to start a decent reference point for those that would like to get in to PCC but don't understand all the options or cost. I will list Complete PCC guns and Upper receivers that fit a AR-15 lower or a pistol Frame; glock, M&P etc. I'm also going to list the MSRP of these item based on the company's website, take that for what it is, with a little research and determination it wouldn't surprise me finding some of these firearms for 20% lower then MSRP.

Complete PCC Guns: 9mm Versions only.

------------------------------------

-Sig MPX-P(istol) Comes in several different configs with and without sigbrace 2 Generations (Gen 2: Keymod Handgaurd and multical) $1499

-Sig MPX Carbine Gen 2 only, 16in barrel $1699

-CZ Scorpion EVO (pistol ver.) $849

-CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine 16inch barrel $999 (est)

-Kriss Vector Gen II, Pistol: $1349, Rifle $1579

-JP-GMR13, uses Glock Mags, All complete Ver's $1499

-Wilson Combat AR9 Carbine, fluted and not fluted version, uses Glock, M&P, Beretta (92?) Magazines. $1995 non flute, $2095 Fluted

-Beretta CX-4 Carbine, uses Beretta 92 or PX4 Magazines $800

-Hi Point 995TS, $297

-Kel-tec Sub 2000, uses glock mags also a S&W version exist... $500

-Just Right Carbine, uses M&P and Glock Mags, Comes in many different models, $774

-Travor 9mm SAR B17-9 Rifle. Can also be converted to 5.56, $1749

-Taurus CT9, --No longer available, but wouldn't surprise me if they start this back up-- $879

-Stag Model9, Colt mags $990

-Thureon Defense Carbine, uses M&P, Glock, Sig, Bereta, and XD mags $999

-Bushmaster 9mm Carbine $825

-Citadel M-1 9mm Carbine, $539 Synthetic Stock, $699 Wood Stock

-MP5 Clones, Varies companies, starts from $800-$2000

-UZI clones, to many to count, $500-$1200

-Tanfo model released..

*I'm sure more complete option exist

---------------------------------

Upper receivers for AR-15 and Pistol frames (Note: if using a AR-15 lower it might or might not need a Mag Block.)

---------------------------------

-JP GMR-13 Upper Assembly, AR-15 lower, $799

*note: there are a ton of companies that make AR-15 9mm Upper receivers for normal AR-15 lowers

-Mechtech CCU, works for Glock, 1911/2011, XD/XDM frames. $439 and up.

-Sig ACP, works of variety of guns, Must be full gun, Pistol will need a SBR stamp, $310

-CAA Roni PCC, varies of pistol, Needs SBR stamp $450-$500

-CAA Roni-C-G2, 16 inch barrel version, NO SBR Stamp needed. $450

-KPOS PDW kit, Glock or Sig 226/2022 full gun, needs SBR stamp, $550

And I think that's it for now. If anyone knows of more companies feel free to add them.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palmetto State Armory has 9mm ARs for I think around $600-700 depending on which options you choose. They have both Colt and Glock mag options. I think they're the cheapest option for a 9mm AR.

I'm currently putting together a 9mm AR that I think total cost was around $770.

• 4 weeks later...

Palmetto State Armory has 9mm ARs for I think around $600-700 depending on which options you choose. They have both Colt and Glock mag options. I think they're the cheapest option for a 9mm AR.

I'm currently putting together a 9mm AR that I think total cost was around $770.

^THIS

you can built a free float gun w/ keymod tube for like $650.

Toss in a nice trigger and an optic.

They sell glock 33rd mags.

Barney it and as long as you have no Mikes you'll never need to re-load.

I picked up a Hi point 4595TS to go along with my 1911. I already had 2 keltec sub 2000 in glock 40 so I thought I would give it a try. I really do like it! It doesn't fold and it only holds 9 but it has a good feel to it. On top of that, it shoots anything you feed it. Has anyone tried the extended mags for them? I think that may take you up to 15 rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CZ Scorpion Evo $750 comes with two 20 round mags

SBR Tax Stamp $200

Stock kit $199

Total $1,149

30 round magazines $20 each

Add another 900-1000 for suppressor and have a hell of a good time.

This is the route I chose. I wanted something that was made to be an SBR and suppressed.

Well I would make sure I had a copy of the approved form 5320.20 with me, but that's just me.

The obvious is that the state you are going to has to allow SBRs.

Keep in the mind that you cannot take the rifle to a non SBR state by putting a 16 inch upper on it.

Once the rifle is on the ATF list it is a SBR no matter what the upper length is.

Edited by p7fl

Keep in the mind that you cannot take the rifle to a non SBR state by putting a 16 inch upper on it.

Once the rifle is on the ATF list it is a SBR no matter what the upper length is.

That information is incorrect.

You would have to leave the short upper at home, meaning you can't attach the 16" upper to make a GCA firearm and also take the short upper with you.

From the ATF SBR FAQ:

Q: If I remove the short barrel from the registered SBR or SBS, is the receiver still subject to NFA transfer and possession regulations?

If the possessor retains control over the barrel or other parts required to assemble the SBR or SBS, the firearm would still be subject to NFA transfer and possession regulations. ATF recommends contacting State law enforcement officials to ensure compliance with state and local law.

Q: Does the installation of a barrel over 16 inches in length (SBR) or 18 inches in length (SBS) remove the firearm from the purview of the NFA? If so, is this considered a permanent change?

Installation of a barrel greater than 16 inches in length (SBR) or 18 inches in length (SBS) will remove the firearm from the purview of the NFA provided the registrant does not maintain control over the parts necessary to reconfigure the firearm as a SBR or SBS.

Q: If I remove the short barrel from my SBR or SBS, may I move the firearm across state lines without the submission of ATF Form 5320.20, Application to Transport or to Temporarily Export Certain Firearms?

If the registrant retains control over the parts required to assemble the SBR or SBS, the firearm is still be subject to all requirements of the NFA. ATF recommends contacting law enforcement officials in the destination state to ensure compliance with state and local law.

And then here's an excerpt from one of their letters:

dd615b3dcc05d1f2e3d7bf1e7d01f0eb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Rock River LAR-9 $1180. or so.

I have one of these and it works perfect! I've also converted a 556 AR into a 9mm gun for right around $650. I prefer to use guns that take the Colt smg pattern mags over the pistol mags.