Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

G34 work gun

RangerTrace

Sorry Trace, but this isn't as sexy as some of the work guns you've posted in the past. But given what you do, I don't care what you shoot as long as it runs 100% and you shoot it well! Yet another reason for me to never piss off Texas LE.

Sorry Trace, but this isn't as sexy as some of the work guns you've posted in the past. But given what you do, I don't care what you shoot as long as it runs 100% and you shoot it well! Yet another reason for me to never piss off Texas LE.

No doubt Brother, there isn't a Glock on the planet that compares to an Infinity. But this thing only costs $600 bucks and it doesn't make me want to puke if it gets a scratch or a ding on it!!

No doubt Brother, there isn't a Glock on the planet that compares to an Infinity. But this thing only costs $600 bucks and it doesn't make me want to puke if it gets a scratch or a ding on it!!

Plastic guns look better the more they are used! scratch, gouges, tons of holster wear all look good on them

• 3 weeks later...