Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Delta Point Pro, first thoughts...

Shadyscott999

I guess I'm in the minority that keeps the dot off between stages.  I just turn it on when I'm on deck and turn it off while I'm walking around looking at targets.  Adjusting the brightness at "make ready" (if needed) is a bigger pain than turning it off and on.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in the leave it on all match club too. It turns off in between stages even when walking around sometimes. A quick tap turns it back on. The battery seems to last forever, I'm still on my first battery and I dryfire with it almost everyday for 30-60 mins. I keep a few spares with me just in case too. Also have about 2500 rounds of 9Major on it without issues yet.

Edited by Shmella

4 hours ago, TennJeep1618 said:

I guess I'm in the minority that keeps the dot off between stages.  I just turn it on when I'm on deck and turn it off while I'm walking around looking at targets.  Adjusting the brightness at "make ready" (if needed) is a bigger pain than turning it off and on.

Mine refuses to turn off consistently. Sometimes I have to hold the button for 4 seconds, sometimes 2, sometimes 6.. all the while changing the brightness setting every time lol

3 minutes ago, ShortBus said:

Mine refuses to turn off consistently. Sometimes I have to hold the button for 4 seconds, sometimes 2, sometimes 6.. all the while changing the brightness setting every time lol

Oh dang.  Mine doesn't do that.  If I make sure to hold down for 4 seconds, it will shut off every time.

1 hour ago, TennJeep1618 said:

Oh dang.  Mine doesn't do that.  If I make sure to hold down for 4 seconds, it will shut off every time.

Same here.  No issues for me.

I have about 2500 rounds down range in 38 super

• 4 months later...

Thinking about the DPP.

Couple questions that I didn't find while searching (honest, i did search! lol)

Is the weight actually 1.9 oz?  that's twice the weight of the competitive Vortex models. 

How is battery life compared to the Vortex

2 hours ago, johnbu said:

Thinking about the DPP.

Couple questions that I didn't find while searching (honest, i did search! lol)

Is the weight actually 1.9 oz?  that's twice the weight of the competitive Vortex models. 

How is battery life compared to the Vortex

My two two best buddies are running the 7.5moa triangle. I have the 2.5 arriving Tuesday afternoon for this weekends match.

We'll let you know what you think.

57 minutes ago, MemphisMechanic said:

My two two best buddies are running the 7.5moa triangle. I have the 2.5 arriving Tuesday afternoon for this weekends match.

We'll let you know what you think.

Thanks.

Please weigh the dot too. 

While vortex CS is fantastic,  it gets used too often!

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 6:14 AM, alma said:

Yeah, it's really strange. The Romeo3 looks just like an updated C-More RTS2 too. Small world in optics I guess.

do you have any idea which dot is brighter, the romeo3 or the delta point, I know that the rts2 my favorite red dot will not fit on my 320 x5 with out milling it in

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2017 at 4:59 PM, Jeff_Alan said:

Alma how do you know if it’s a new or old version Romeo1 

New has a straight angle on the front of the housing, and the dot blinks when you try to adjust it past its brightest setting. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 7:48 PM, alma said:

New has a straight angle on the front of the housing. 

For those who have no clue, like me, is a pic or a schematic possible to show what angle I am supposed to be looking at?