Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any pre-made gun cart options besides Rugged Gear?

I'm looking at the following cart that, with shipping, will run about $300.00:

http://www.ruggedgear.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=308/category_id=178/mode=prod/prd308.htm

It seems to be my only option for a ready made product (I'm not a do-it-yourself kinda guy). Are there any other options out there? I've been searching and can't find anything new or used.

Admittedly, the above looks to be a baby jogging cart converted for 3 gun use.

Trash pick a jogging stroller or grab one at a yard sale. Add some ATV rifle mounts from Walmart and you're good to go for very little money. I grab jogging strollers any time I see them and resell them to other shooters :)

Alright...you convinced me.

I hunted around ebay and craigslist and couldn't find a used stroller for a good price, so I ended up just buying a new one for a hundred bucks off of Amazon. The Kolpin grip mounts were another $60.00. But I still saved about $140.00. Thanks!

Yes, I was talking to a guy the other day about these strollers on Craig's list for cheap. I think people must realize there is a market for them because they are nowhere near cheap around here.

2976b24a7e16d40a63689e5a1d45c083.jpg

Just like this, free jogging stroller and maybe $40 for two ATV mounts. At the small local events I went to everyone loved the idea. It actually helped me get to know people because they all kept coming up and looking at my setup and asking questions

2976b24a7e16d40a63689e5a1d45c083.jpg

Just like this, free jogging stroller and maybe $40 for two ATV mounts. At the small local events I went to everyone loved the idea. It actually helped me get to know people because they all kept coming up and looking at my setup and asking questions

I helped a friend find a jogger stroller on craigslist and strip it down to make one very similar to this. Much cheaper than buying a dedicated 3 gun cart. I'm looking for a jogger myself now... Hopefully a cheap one will pop up on craigslist soon

I have the same cart. Yes take the canopy off. It just gets in the way. If it rains a golf umbrella covers it completely. I also took off the guard on the front wheel and anchored a plastic Ammo box there. I used eye bolts on each side of the box then attached turn buckles to the frame. Set the box in place and connect the hooks of the turn buckle to the eye bolts. Tighten them and I'm good to go. All my Ammo and mags go in the box and you range bag goes in the seat. And yes turn them guns muzzle down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have the same cart. Yes take the canopy off. It just gets in the way. If it rains a golf umbrella covers it completely. I also took off the guard on the front wheel and anchored a plastic Ammo box there. I used eye bolts on each side of the box then attached turn buckles to the frame. Set the box in place and connect the hooks of the turn buckle to the eye bolts. Tighten them and I'm good to go. All my Ammo and mags go in the box and you range bag goes in the seat. And yes turn them guns muzzle down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have any photos of yours, I'd love to see them.

Am I correct that there is no way to remove that canopy without cutting it off?