Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Georgia State USPSA Championship

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just registered too. Had to register as an open d shooter due to the last 2 open guns having major issues. I have upgraded to a match master that is perfect and should be a b shooter by then

OK, in an effort to accommodate the over 350 shooters who have registered for the Freedom Munitions Georgia State USPSA Championship match we have decided to open up another day of shooting on Friday. It will technically be a staff shoot day where shooters will need to paste and we have 2 embedded staff per squad but we will also be able to accommodate some regular shooters. As a result we will be opening up a bunch of slots over the next week so keep an eye on your email for your approval. At this point I am hopeful that most of the shooters who are on the waitlist will be able to shoot the match.

Thanks again for your overwhelming response!

Mike, would you be willing/able to supply a link to see the squad matrix. I'm sure some would like to see who they have ended up with.

Not Mike, but try this:

https://practiscore.com/2016-freedom-munitions-georgia-state-championship/squadding

Thank you much. I tried that before and it wouldn't go through. Works now though.

Edited by LilBunniFuFu

• 1 month later...

We have about 10 Friday slots still available. I have sent emails to everyone on the wait list and took care of those who replied and could shoot on Friday. If you did not get an email or your situation changed and want to take one of those slots, send us a note and we will take care of it: uspsagastatechampionship@gmail.com

First come first serve.

Thanks!

PS: if you are interested in stats on competitor count by division and class, check our facebook page.

• 2 weeks later...

The wait list is not by day, but for the whole match. We have been contacting people individually as slots open up. At this point Saturday and Sunday are totally booked (with some slots reserved for our sponsors). Right now we have 4 slots left for Friday.

Having said that, it is possible that our sponsors might give up some of those slots, at which point we will reach out to people. If you want more details send us a note:

uspsagastatechampionship@gmail.com

Thanks!

Good evening folks, I want to thank Aridwear for sponsoring our shooter shirts again this year. As always they have come up with a great looking shirt. If you have not ordered yours yet I recommend you jump on and get yours now. These are an absolute steal at $30.00 per shirt. We may have a limited quantity available at the match but if you want to guarantee you will get a shirt please order it now. Online ordering will be closed soon.

To purchase your shirt go to the following link.

https://practiscore.com/2016-freedom-munitions-geor…/forsale

2016_GA-STATE_ARIDWEAR-SPONSORSHIP_ANNOU

We've had a few people drop out of the State Match. We have sent emails to everyone on the wait list the last few days and now are opening up those available slots to anyone who's interested. As of now, we have 2 Friday slots, 7 Saturday slots and 4 Sunday slots. If you want one of these, send us a note: uspsagastatechampionship@gmail.com

First come first serve at this point.

Thanks.