Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ghost vs DAA Race Master mag pouches

Honeybooboo

I need some new mag pouches. Ghost seems pretty good and good bang for the buck. The race masters are just cool. Worth it? I've heard that they are good for limited and open guns but not production because they take up so much room. I like that you can do bullets out with both because I want to experiment with that.

I have the race masters and really like them, they don't move at all when you tighten them down and they hold the mags tight. I never had ghost though, only black scorpion pouches so I can't comment on them . If you want to try one for cheap they sell knock offs of the race masters on Ebay for around $25.00. I have one knock off and can't tell the difference from the real ones.

I have both, I can't speak on how well the race master works with production, but I don't see them taking anymore room, especially bullets out. The ghost are good for the price. I also have had blade tech, hands down race masters are my favorite. I like the rigidity of them, and exceptionally well made.

• 1 month later...