Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mark 7 autodrive for the 650

You having some type of problem?

No, just pointing out that if you can't even get ahold of someone to buy from them, I wouldn't expect better results if/when you have an issue.

Interesting. I have never had an issue reaching someone. I do know they recently moved from Boston to FL so maybe there were transitions issues.

Ben stoeger did a podcast on it with the owner of the company?

He's sponsored by them... Needless to say it's "awesome", according to them.

I'm sure it is awesome, they way they described everything... it's just out of my league, cost wise... And, I just ordered my 650 last week so I'm not in the market for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by bigbob21

Ben stoeger did a podcast on it with the owner of the company?

He's sponsored by them... Needless to say it's "awesome", according to them.

I'm sure it is awesome, they way they described everything... it's just out of my league, cost wise... And, I just ordered my 650 last week so I'm not in the market for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He says he has a marketing agreement with them right at the beginning of the show.

https://youtu.be/7Ycsbn-mbEg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty cool. $2k still a decent piece of change on a 650 but it is a much cheaper total package vs the 1050 and makes sense if you don't have to deal with crimped primers (or are happy to process brass first).

The way my 650 runs with case feeder and mbf I'd say it's reliable enough to automate it. But since I only need 200-300 rounds a week it's only about 30min max of actual handle pulling time for me.

• 2 months later...