Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Suggestion for load 2 shot shell belt

timawa

I already have 2 taccom 6up on my belt. I was looking for something like a chest rig or belt set up that holds around 20+. The club I'm shooting with likes to add jungle run in which sometimes need a round count of 40. I have seen shooters wearing some sort of chest rig.

I'd suggest the new TACCOM MG 16up or 20up Qload for the chest. Presently out of stock, but will be back in next week as soon as the belts come in. Holds the shells in tight.....come out easy when you want them too.

You can get chest rigs that hold more and even buy more modules for the for the 20up to increase it to 24 or 28......I've found that when you get too many on your chest, it can hinder movement and/or ease of getting shells out on the ends as you arm is at weird angles.

Tim

20up Qload for the chest are they in stock yet?

I'd suggest the new TACCOM MG 16up or 20up Qload for the chest. Presently out of stock, but will be back in next week as soon as the belts come in. Holds the shells in tight.....come out easy when you want them too.

You can get chest rigs that hold more and even buy more modules for the for the 20up to increase it to 24 or 28......I've found that when you get too many on your chest, it can hinder movement and/or ease of getting shells out on the ends as you arm is at weird angles.

Tim

20up Qload for the chest are they in stock yet?

Tim

All chest rigs are back in stock!!

For someone that doesn't have time to practice/fumble, I use Gunnar solutions. Awesome because you can go old school on at a time, or doubles or quads and the system is very forgiving. Also they were super friendly to me about shipping to Canada.

• 3 weeks later...

Tim

Tim, I have a small hand and so I am used to dual load instead of quad load. I saw the duaload beltline 16up, can you add more shell holder to that?

Tim

Tim, I have a small hand and so I am used to dual load instead of quad load. I saw the duaload beltline 16up, can you add more shell holder to that?

Yes.....we can add more to it, or you can.....very easy to do that. You may want to consider just getting the 16 up first.

Most quadloaders allows you to use to load 2 at a time anyway, so you are better off starting with that and then learn to quadload. No reason not to really. The quads gives you a more compact mount, more ammo less space. Here is a clubmate of mine who uses quad loaders for load 2.

Most quadloaders allows you to use to load 2 at a time anyway, so you are better off starting with that and then learn to quadload. No reason not to really. The quads gives you a more compact mount, more ammo less space. Here is a clubmate of mine who uses quad loaders for load 2.

That was an eye opener there and not a bad idea. I'll try that one. Good video.