Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The "Van" in Dillon

benos

No, that is the only one I've ever had. Been around the country in it many times, shooting all sorts of matches over about 10 years.

The only time I saw the van is many moons ago when you came over to the Desert Classic to sell some goodies. Could of sworn it was blue but then, it was some time ago. :rolleyes:

eta: 2005, I think. When this was taken:

post-400-0-50075400-1456198191_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChuckS

No, that is the only one I've ever had. Been around the country in it many times, shooting all sorts of matches over about 10 years.

How many sets of head gaskets have you put into that? :blush:

I replaced the factory engine with a fully water cooled "Tiico" (VW Jetta) engine converion. It has a third more horsepower than the original engine. It rocks.

never forget........ " I can be in a traffic jam, hop in the back take a ......... and be back by the time traffic moved.

:roflol:

Exact quote, regarding the chemical toilet installation.

How many sets of head gaskets have you put into that? :blush:

I replaced the factory engine with a fully water cooled "Tiico" (VW Jetta) engine converion. It has a third more horsepower than the original engine. It rocks.

Smart man, I was a Service Manager at a VW dealership mid '80s through early '90s and that picture brought back memories. (not always good ones)

Smart man, I was a Service Manager at a VW dealership mid '80s through early '90s and that picture brought back memories. (not always good ones)

:) My mechanic (trained by his dad, a super old school VW mechanic) told me that I am grandfathered in - I'm the only vanagon owner that he will still do work for.

• 4 months later...

For you VW guys....Take a trip to Yauco, PR....To Volkyland... The largest private collection of VW's in the world...

Notice the MG42 on the amphibious VW...

These pics are of one warehouse...he has two others just as full...

post-18733-0-26516600-1467241600_thumb.j

post-18733-0-12425300-1467241644_thumb.j

post-18733-0-62396400-1467241679_thumb.j

post-18733-0-98975300-1467241770_thumb.j