Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rudy Glasses -- best place

kfin

I have a narrow face and can never find glasses that fit. Well today I try on the rydons and they are a perfect fit. I need rx lenses so my choices have been extremely limited.

are you able to get these with prescription lenses? I have a face hard to fit glasses to as well and am in need of some with prescription lenses and have been struggling finding some that I like. Any recommendations?

I would highly suggest the Rydon with their FreeForm TEK prescription lenses, much better than the inserts; a bit pricey but well worth it. Get your prescription and order here http://bit.ly/rudy-gen1 for a great discount.

I have a narrow face and can never find glasses that fit. Well today I try on the rydons and they are a perfect fit. I need rx lenses so my choices have been extremely limited.

are you able to get these with prescription lenses? I have a face hard to fit glasses to as well and am in need of some with prescription lenses and have been struggling finding some that I like. Any recommendations?

I would highly suggest the Rydon with their FreeForm TEK prescription lenses, much better than the inserts; a bit pricey but well worth it. Get your prescription and order here http://bit.ly/rudy-gen1 for a great discount.

Thanks! I'm going to check those out

Good for outdoor and indoor shooting? Saw these on the site and am tempted.

The new ImpactX-2 lens transitions from Clear to Color depending on the lighting conditions, so you can use one lens for indoor and outdoor. I love this feature.

Good for outdoor and indoor shooting? Saw these on the site and am tempted.

The new ImpactX-2 lens transitions from Clear to Color depending on the lighting conditions, so you can use one lens for indoor and outdoor. I love this feature.

Right but I guess my question is if the racing red is preferred to say a gray transition lens and why?

Right but I guess my question is if the racing red is preferred to say a gray transition lens and why?

For me, the Red lens makes the fiber-optic front sight really stand out. It also creates good contrast between the brown targets, and the brown dirt background.

For me, the Red lens makes the fiber-optic front sight really stand out. It also creates good contrast between the brown targets, and the brown dirt background.[/quote

Cool. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess a late post is better than never. I got the anti glare prescription impact2 lenses that transition from clear to black. I have tried every oakley and smith frame i could get my hands on and gave up trying to find glasses to fit. I've worn contacts for the last year and absolutely hate them. Saw a thread on here about rudy project and still cant believe I found glasses to fit. Should have them next week and time will tell if I made the right choice with lense color. If not, i'll just buy the red also.

Kev

Edited by L8ASUSL

I guess a late post is better than never. I got the anti glare prescription impact2 lenses that transition from clear to black. I have tried every oakley and smith frame i could get my hands on and gave up trying to find glasses to fit. I've worn contacts for the last year and absolutely hate them. Saw a thread on here about rudy project and still cant believe I found glasses to fit. Should have them next week and time will tell if I made the right choice with lense color. If not, i'll just buy the red also.

Kev

I still haven't ordered mine yet, a little tight on funding with family vacation coming up and just getting involved/geared up for shooting sports. Would love to be able to make sure they fit my face before purchasing a pair but will likely order anyways. Let me know how the transition lenses work out for ya if you don't mind.

Kev

I still haven't ordered mine yet, a little tight on funding with family vacation coming up and just getting involved/geared up for shooting sports. Would love to be able to make sure they fit my face before purchasing a pair but will likely order anyways. Let me know how the transition lenses work out for ya if you don't mind.
Picked up my glasses yesterday. I'll get to the range this weekend and report back.

• 2 months later...

Any updates? I've been thinking about getting the Rydon's with the prescription impact lenses but not sure if I should go with the clear or go with one of the photochromatic transition lenses. Any thoughts?