Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AP Customs Officially Out of Business

Does anyone know if JTarmament is tied to Rhino? Got an email and when it connects Rhino's old website flashes for a split second.

Not exactly according to same question on a FB group. Jeremy Maddox is running JT, and he was at Rhino a while back but left months earlier than them folding. He asked anyone with questions to contact him to explain. {Shrug}

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

As a former "regular" of the St. Louis area shooting scene I find this news interesting.

EDIT: I was the first to bring 3 gun competition to the World Shooting Complex in Sparta, IL. My tin foil hat is probably on too tight, but I always thought the timing of my "departure" as USPSA match director and how Gateway 3 Gun busted onto the scene was...highly "coincidental". My first clue something was up was how quickly Gateway 3 Gun vanished from the scene as well.

This....seems like it could use a little more background story and explanation.

As a former "regular" of the St. Louis area shooting scene I find this news interesting.

EDIT: I was the first to bring 3 gun competition to the World Shooting Complex in Sparta, IL. My tin foil hat is probably on too tight, but I always thought the timing of my "departure" as USPSA match director and how Gateway 3 Gun busted onto the scene was...highly "coincidental". My first clue something was up was how quickly Gateway 3 Gun vanished from the scene as well.

This....seems like it could use a little more background story and explanation.
Yeah, I'm not that far from that area, I read the post 4 times and still have no clue what any of it means or how it pertains to AP Custom.

The writing was on the wall and this news is certainly not a surprise. Anyone who has done business with AP knows how difficult it was to get product, purchased or otherwise. It's unfortunate that folks will be on the losing end of this. Happens far too often.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gamaliel Shooter's supply claims to have some of the AP custom 3x3 loaders and the classic load 4's and some other stuff, Look in the clearance section of their website if you absolutely must have some of the racks,,