Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CAJUN GUN WORKS 10X BUSHING AVAILABLE NOW

bowenbuilt

I bought a project CZ 75 pre-b transitional off gunbroker. It is still in transit. I know the front sight is missing but looking at the attached pic it appears the bushing is gone too.

Has anyone installed a bushing in a pre-b transitional? I do already own a cz-75B High Polished Stainless so I was thinking of getting the CGW carbon steel 7580X in Hard Chrome for the B and using the factory part from the B in the pre-B. I am concerned the the polished stainless will look odd with the matte of the pre-b.

Does anyone have a factory nickle bushing they want to sell me? Please PM.

Once I receive the Gun i'll give David a call to see what if fit based on actual measurements.

pix951033320.jpg

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you get the stainless bushing out all you have to do is Scotch Brite it and dull the high polish. As little of the factory bushing that shows I don't think anyone would know the difference. I have plenty of the OEM bushings but none in nickel. Just be sure to align the cross drilled groove with the pin hole in the slide when you drive the bushings back in and you should not have a problem. I have occasionally had to run a drill bit through the bushing and front sight if the groove in both is not perfect. The drill bits are available through CZC but other than that it's an easy job to install.

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, bowenbuilt said:

I have 10 of them installed and I see is better shooting guns.

That does it then, am going to order one for my 85. 

Anyone know if there is a reason not to put one on a cz custom 75 cts ls?

I do not know if they already work in a bit of magic when they put fit those together. Will call them if somebody does not have the answer. 

• 5 months later...
56 minutes ago, twowheels said:

Question--Is the 10x bushing IDPA ESP legal?

Yes, with current rule book it is legal in ESP. Last year it was only legal in ESP on the 75B SA, but this year it's good to go on any model.

On 10/23/2016 at 7:19 AM, IHAVEGAS said:

That does it then, am going to order one for my 85. 

Anyone know if there is a reason not to put one on a cz custom 75 cts ls?

I do not know if they already work in a bit of magic when they put fit those together. Will call them if somebody does not have the answer. 

It should work on the longslide, but not the 85, the barrel is a small OD

On 8/8/2016 at 9:57 PM, Haywizzle said:

I bought a project CZ 75 pre-b transitional off gunbroker. It is still in transit. I know the front sight is missing but looking at the attached pic it appears the bushing is gone too.

Has anyone installed a bushing in a pre-b transitional? I do already own a cz-75B High Polished Stainless so I was thinking of getting the CGW carbon steel 7580X in Hard Chrome for the B and using the factory part from the B in the pre-B. I am concerned the the polished stainless will look odd with the matte of the pre-b.

Does anyone have a factory nickle bushing they want to sell me? Please PM.

Once I receive the Gun i'll give David a call to see what if fit based on actual measurements.

pix951033320.jpg

The barrel and bushing has a smaller OD on the PreB than the SP01 or Shadow

I have 10 Pre-B Transitionals with the 10X bushing installed. They work perfect, just buy the one for the standard CZ 75 with the smaller OD barrel. I have one of the hard chrome bushings and it looks just like matt stainless. You will need a #47 drill bit if you are installing a new sight regardless if the sight is pre-drilled. After the sight and new bushing is installed carefully run the #47 bit through and the new sight pin will go right in without a problem. For the long slide just buy the one for the TS and it works perfect for the long slide.

Edited by bowenbuilt