Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 Fallen Brethren 3Gun Challenge

Spartan Tactical

proudly announces

The 2016 Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge
September 30 - October 2, 2016

-Official Announcement-
Mark your calendars for the 6th Annual Fallen Brethren 3Gun Challenge; 10 Stages of fast paced 3gun fun held at the Spartan Tactical Range Complex in Jacksboro, TX. The Fallen Brethren has become a national favorite and is still a 'must shoot' match. We've got some new stage locations on the Spartan Tactical Range Complex. Spartan's now infamous Stage 9 will be in the lineup and even better than in the past. Competitors will shoot Friday through Sunday. Staff and RO's will have the option to shoot Wednesday and Thursday at a more relaxed pace or entirely on Thursday, Sep 29th.

This year’s match is still $295. We’ll have outstanding lunch caterers this year and
a dedicated catering officer who'll make sure the food’s delicious and on time. Lunches will be $8 pp

Registration will open at 9pm EDT on Tuesday, March 1st. Instructions for sign up will be posted here and on the FB3Gun.com website. The website is undergoing a facelift for 2016 and should be up and running before March 1st . We had great success using Practiscore last year so we’re using it again this year. Military AD scholarships will be available as in the last 5 years.

Squading: We’ll be utilizing the self squading feature of Practiscore again. Details will be provided for squad assignment and requests after sign up. As always, every effort will be made to accommodate squad requests.

Hotel information
can be found on the match website ( www.FB3Gun.com).

If your sponsor/company is interested in supporting this event, please contact us as soon as possible. The link on the match website (www.FB3Gun.com) will take you to the registration. Sandra Orvig is handling sponsorships this year and sponsored shooters as well. Practiscore has graciously offered to have staff at the match to make sure it runs perfectly again.

2016 Range Officers: We're committed to providing you with excellent Range Officers again this year. We'll provide lunches and lodging reimbursement for all R/O's. (3 nights of ½ room payment). For registration, sign up as normal and send your resume instead of a check.

www.FB3Gun.com
www.SpartanTactical.com
www.Facebook.com/TheSpartanTactical

Please post questions and concerns that can be addressed on here. If you're asking, others may be too. Thanks!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just for clarification, signup will be on Practiscore at 9pm eastern, 8pm central, 7pm mountain, 6pm pacific.

https://practiscore.com/fallen-brethren-2016/register

I'm finishing up the 2016 FB3Gun.com website as fast as I can but signup will go as briefed. Go to Practiscore at the appointed time and sign up. Send your checks to the P.O. box listed.

Apologies for not having our website up yet.

-6-

Edited by Spartan-6

Pulling my hair out. It was supposed to be open at 8 PM central time. The clock in my office was off by an hour when I said registration opens in 22 minutes. Again, it should open at 8 PM Central standard time. Fingers are crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also worthy of note… No credit card is required this year. After registration, you will have 30 days to get your check to the registrar. Easier for bookkeeping and those who avoid plastic.

-6-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk