Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadows 2 is coming

PRanta

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SlvrDragon50 said:

Uh oh.. am I going to get someone fired?

Yeah. 

Just kidding.

we have some guns and doing QC check on a random group. Should be making some calls soon.

So given that. Please don't call. I can't do the paper work and pack guns if I am answering the phone. 

I got it pretty well organized so I appreciate your patience.

thanks.

Just now, eerw said:

Yeah. 

Just kidding.

we have some guns and doing QC check on a random group. Should be making some calls soon.

So given that. Please don't call. I can't do the paper work and pack guns if I am answering the phone. 

thanks.

Any chance you can take actual pictures comparing the black poly and the nitride (if you've got both, or all three!)

Yeah. 

Just kidding.

thanks.

Outstanding!

49 minutes ago, wingnut said:

I am on the list, When will I know when it shipped

As soon as you are notified to pay the balance, and then 2 days before you get it and 18 months before it is on the production gun list :) ?

Will be fun when we start to learning a wee bit more, eta, colors, pricing, that kind of stuff.  

On 2/20/2017 at 7:52 AM, Richc2048 said:

Is there only 70 here or is that just what czc has? I'm hoping cz USA is still shipping to retail stores as well.

So I was walking through Walmart yesterday & saw these adds for a movie to come out on DVD Tuesday. That tells you that the dvd's have probably already been received and there is a delay to allow different sales entities to have a fair shot. 

I wonder if there is a gun distributor equivalent? Probably not. That sort of notion would only make sense if there was a large initial delivery. 

Lucky me, lucky me! I got to fondle, caress, drool all over and actually shoot a Shadow 2 a couple of days ago. I loved it! There's nothing not to like. The CZ rep told me mine should be in the store sometime in April. Fingers crossed. Silly me, I forgot all about the production gun list. Guess I'll be bringing the heat to LT10 minor LOL.

3 hours ago, FireMedic said:

Lucky me, lucky me! I got to fondle, caress, drool all over and actually shoot a Shadow 2 a couple of days ago. I loved it! There's nothing not to like. The CZ rep told me mine should be in the store sometime in April. Fingers crossed. Silly me, I forgot all about the production gun list. Guess I'll be bringing the heat to LT10 minor LOL.

April :( So far.

7 hours ago, FireMedic said:

It was fun to shoot the new hippo-noceros. Actually the new name should be dumbbell with a trigger, lol.