Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rockcastle Pro-Am 3 Gun Championship Match Register Date

Match registration will occur on Feb 16th at 9:00 PM. When the updated Match Register Link is completed the info will be posted here.

9:30 PM Eastern Time. . .same as the last 3 years.

Gary - Please correct the time on your subtitle for the topic. Trying to avoid the commute times (5 - 6 PM) for Pacific Time people.

Linda Chico

Edited by LChico

Match registration will occur on Feb 16th at 9:00 PM. When the updated Match Register Link is completed the info will be posted here.

9:30 PM Eastern Time. . .same as the last 3 years.

Gary - Please correct the time on your subtitle for the topic. Trying to avoid the commute times (5 - 6 PM) for Pacific Time people.

Linda Chico

9:30 PM it is.. I'll get it changed. I wanted to get the word out asap. When the main notice is posted this one should fade away. I'm looking forward to working with you again.

The 2016 Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Match will be held August 19-21.

Registration Will Open on Feb 16, 2016 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time.

Match fee is $250 for Pro and $150 for Am.

Signing up for the match is a 2 step process.

First, you sign in to obtain a registration code - http://www.lchico5u.com/ProAmCodes.html. The sign in process (to get a registration code for the application) will be Tuesday, February 16th at 9:30 PM Eastern Time (8:30 PM Central, 7:30 PM Mountain & 6:30 PM Pacific).

Then, you add that code to the application and send Rockcastle your entry fee.

The TEST Sign in

Before the REAL Sign in on February 16th, feel free to fill out the information form and click the submit button. You will get a "form letter" email message from me within 24 hours so that you can be sure your information was properly transmitted. Also, the screen that appears when you successfully submit your information will say:

Added entry for John Doe from 98.25.37.215 with verification number 142288211890.05 -- This number simply verifies that you successfully submitted information. It is NOT a Registration Code. You will receive a Registration Code for the application or notification that you are on a waiting list by email within 24 hours.

Again, please note that the 2 numbers in this message are NOT the registration code. That will come in a separate email. I will clear all practice information at 5:00 pm Eastern Time on February 16th, so you can practice up until then, signing in.

The REAL Sign in

If you cannot personally be online at the designated time of February 16th, get some else to complete the sign in for you. You can get shooting buddies to sign you in. You can have your child or spouse sign you in. There is no rule that you have to do it personally. If you plan to designate someone else to complete sign in, have them practice on the Test Sign In before the 16th of the month. Only the first sign-in will count: there is no need to submit the form more than one time.

Note that I will not accept any official sign-in on the on-line list before 9:30 PM on February 16, 2016. There is an official clock on the page. Don't hit the submit button on February 16th before 9:30:00 on the clock. This advance notice lets you look over the information early, get familiar with the process, so that you can get a registration code.

We will not accept applications without a code. Please note that filling in the screen is NOT a speed event. Errors in the email address or phone number may make it impossible to reach you. Please make sure contact information is correct. On February 16th, get to the webpage a few minutes early, so that you can fill in the information correctly, and only click on the "submit" button once the time is correct. I will email you a code after you successfully submit the information to me after 9:30 PM February 16th.

These are 2 separate matches held at the same time: Different number of days to shoot, different stages, and different prize tables. You are welcome to try and obtain a registration code for both matches, but you will have to decide which match you prefer to shoot before filling out the application. There will be separate registration lists and separate waiting lists for the Pro & Am matches.

If you are match staff - the registration code is RO. Once the application is available, you can submit an application using that code. You DO need to submit an application if you plan to work and shoot.

If you are assuming you will be a sponsored shooter, check with your sponsor, to be sure they are already committed to sponsor the match. Several sponsors gave Rockcastle a commitment at the SHOT Show. In that case, you can skip the sign in process, and submit an application after it is available. Your registration code is the word Sponsor and there is a space to indicate the name of your Sponsor. Every year we get applications from shooters who claim sponsorship with companies that have not signed a contract with Rockcastle. In that case you STILL need to sign-in for a registration code. The details of how the sponsor covers your match fees will be negotiated between your sponsor and the folks at Rockcastle.

After February 16 - if you are a member of match staff, or a sponsored shooter - email me at LChico@sc.rr.com for a link to the application.

Linda Chico

2016 Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Statistician

803-629-7095

Edited by LChico

• 2 weeks later...

We are looking great with vendors and sponsors. Those announcements will come after registration, which is tomorrow everyone. Get your computers tuned up and ready. Registration is happening tomorrow night February 16, at 9:30 pm EST. Look for Linda's post here, in the official match thread, or on the match website at www.rock3gun.com