Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So I bought a benelli m2....

e5young

I recently found a benelli m2 going for 900 bucks with a Nordic +8 and oversized charging knob. Only problem...it's a 28"...I bought it because it was only 900 but question now is whether I should keep the 28" barrel or sell it at a loss and pay more for a 26" barrel. This is intended for 3gun

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by e5young

You are fine with what you have. Quit screwing around and go shoot.

You'll be fine, a 28" barrel with a 12 round shotgun tube doesn't look any near as goofy as a 21" gun with a 12 round tube.

Perfect. Go shoot it.

Sounds good guys! Thanks!

Don't know where you are, but Steve Rose of Rose Action Sports (roseactionsports.com) located in Hopkinsville KY is another option. He does great work. Built a friends 1100 when new, built my M2, and has worked on several of other guns for me. Does a great job and I recommend him without hestation. If you shoot in this region, it is not uncommon to see half of guns on a table with a RAS sticker on them.

Paul : -)#

Just shoot it. The aforementioned gunsmiths all do great work, and if you want to send it to one of them, that is great, but a stock M2 with a tube will serve you well. Buy a lot of ammo and have fun with it.

Hurley

That is the only thing I didn't do to my M2. Mine is a full accurate iron (Mike Cyrus) race package with few changes. I used an RCI 10 round tube not an extension, a TTI bolt handle, bolt release and safety. No sights are needed to accurately hit slugs at 100.

Don't know where you are, but Steve Rose of Rose Action Sports (roseactionsports.com) located in Hopkinsville KY is another option. He does great work. Built a friends 1100 when new, built my M2, and has worked on several of other guns for me. Does a great job and I recommend him without hestation. If you shoot in this region, it is not uncommon to see half of guns on a table with a RAS sticker on them.

Paul : -)#

Haha, thanks for the suggestion. I think my gun will be going to Taran since he's closest to me

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mike and Miley are the same person. Mike during the week and Miley on the weekends. Irrespective of that he/she does amazing work.

Mike will tweak your M2, Miley will twerk your M2...

Mike and Miley are the same person. Mike during the week and Miley on the weekends. Irrespective of that he/she does amazing work.

Mike will tweak your M2, Miley will twerk your M2...

idk if id be okay with that LOL....last thing i want is some mysterious residue on my barrel....no thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...