Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for Infinity enhanced trigger guard

woodrow

*Sorry guys, I mistitled the topic. I'm seeing if my existing DAA Race Master will lock properly with the SV EXTENDED trigger guard, not enhanced.

For you guys that may have the EXTENDED trigger guard on their SVI's, which holster do you run for limited? I currently have an old ghost and a daa race master for the 2011. I'm not sure if the geometry of the EXTENDED trigger guard will work. Let me know what you guys are running.

I was told to check out a safariland 014 open class holster. thanks!

Edited by woodrow

For you guys that may have the enhanced trigger guard on their SVI's, which holster do you run for limited? I currently have an old ghost and a daa race master for the 2011. I'm not sure if the geometry of the enhanced trigger guard will work. Let me know what you guys are running.

I was told to check out a safariland 014 open class holster. thanks!

I run the Ghost with my Infinity pistols with the Steel Signature grip with great results.

Sorry for the confusion guys. I titled my topic incorrectly. I'm not talking about the IEE signature grip, I'm talking about the trigger guard itself. I was wondering if the extended profile will still lock correctly in the holsters that use the traditional profile. Holsters like the limcat, racemaster, ghost. Again sorry for the confusion, hopfully this photo will help out. My pistol is ordered and I'm just waiting so I can't try them out either haaha.

svtraditional_zps3isfv22i.jpg

The difference in the trigger guard is on the internal dimensions. The length is the same, it just looks longer due to more metal that has been removed in the lower forward radius. I like the looks of it much more over the traditional. I could make a difference if the holster locks up with a ball. Kydex should not matter.