Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

York IWLA in Dallastown, PA is hosting a 3-Gun Nation Club Series Match

May 1st, 2016 @ 9am

Registration is OPEN & is already 1/2 full !!

https://practiscore.com/york-3gn-may-classifier-match/register

This is a 6 stage 3-Gun Nation Club Series Match with (4) 3GN Classifiers. This is your chance in the Mid-Atlantic area to get classified for Nationals. Round count & classifier information will be emailed to registered shooters as the match gets closer. This is a special event match for York. Don't miss out!

York IWLA is located at: 7131 Ironstone Hill Rd, Dallastown, PA

We are located 40 minutes north of Baltimore, MD & 2 hours east of Philadelphia, PA.

Thanks,

Mike Stephens

I'm sure Mike will answer this, but York only has 200 yards max. I'm pretty sure Mike is running a classifier on the rifle range that is similar to the shoot-off, where it has 8" plates on a 50 yard plate rack. So, yes 1x should be fine. I'd be willing to bet Mike will be shooting a 1x in Practical.

Howard is correct! Be prepared for a shoot-off style stage on the rifle range! It's more fun than we should be allowed to have but we're going to do it anyway.

Furthest shot for this match will be 75 Yds or less on 8" rifle plates free standing. This is a high speed, low drag event. FAST & straight forward. Tons of fun for veteran 3-Gunners & perfect for beginners.

Dave - come to Factory division with that 1x, we have cookies.

Here are the classifiers we are currently planning on using during this match (It's always possible that stage #'s & pit #'s may change before the event)

Stage Information

Number of Stages:

Number of Rounds:

Mike, just changed my registration to Factory - looking forward to the cookies!

Based on what I've read, Factory pistol is 15+1 to start and 15 rnd reloads only?

Will I need to shorten my shotgun tube down to 8+1 or can I use my 10+1 tube and just make sure I never have more than 8 in the tube?

Dave - Yes, pistol magazine capacity for Factory division is maximum 15 rounds in a magazine & you can "+1" if it is a loaded gun start with 1 in the chamber. "Shotguns in Factory Division shall not hold more than eight (8) shells in the magazine total or start a stage with more than nine (9) shells total in the shotgun" so you have to either plug or shorten your mag tube. I just plug with a wooden dowel rod from the hardware store.

If anyone else wants to take a look at the 3 Gun Nation Club Series rule set. They are here: http://3gunnation.com/club_series/rules

This is the rule set that we will use on May 1st. If you have questions, let me know.

I have started a wait list for this match. If you truly wanted to shoot this match, please sign up & get on the wait list. The wait list does a couple things:

1) People are bound to drop out & the wait list will be the only way to get in.

2) 3-Gun Nation Club Series is a new program at York IWLA. The # of people in the wait list will let me know if we have to ADD more options into our program to accommodate more shooters. (I.e. More stages or possibly an extra day in the future)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I sell or transfer my spot for this match? I now have to travel out of town for the week and will not be able to participate. Please let me know if I can sell or transfer my spot.

Thank you,

Steven Hecht

York IWLA in Dallastown, PA is hosting a 3-Gun Nation Club Series Match

May 1st, 2016 @ 9am

Registration is OPEN & is already 1/2 full !!

https://practiscore.com/york-3gn-may-classifier-match/register

This is a 6 stage 3-Gun Nation Club Series Match with (4) 3GN Classifiers. This is your chance in the Mid-Atlantic area to get classified for Nationals. Round count & classifier information will be emailed to registered shooters as the match gets closer. This is a special event match for York. Don't miss out!

York IWLA is located at: 7131 Ironstone Hill Rd, Dallastown, PA

We are located 40 minutes north of Baltimore, MD & 2 hours east of Philadelphia, PA.

Thanks,

Mike Stephens

Mike Stephens, I messaged posted here and messaged you about a refund or transfer as I recently started a new job and will not be able to attend this event. Please get back to me ASAP.

Thank you,

Steven Hecht

Hi everyone. Sorry, i'm not a frequent "enos" guy but will be checking back more frequently as the match gets closer. (Steve, I sent you a PM)

A couple updates. On May 1st, this will be a rain or shine event. Match day check-in will start at approximately 0800, match briefing at 0845, & shots fired at 0900.

• 2 weeks later...