CZ TS Orange

SCPistolero

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want hear range reports. From what I can tell, there is nothing to improve upon with this pistol.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Could probably use some slide lightening.

I agree with this. I got mine today, and it is quite the gun. The slide could use a bit of chop, but honestly, it feels like a chechmate with iron sights. Insanely good.

First run was 21 and so far all seem to be gone.

Red Hill Tactical will have kydex readily available within the month. I will offer both with and without thumb rest.

You will have kydex holter for ts w thumbrest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night I shot few rounds through my buddy's ts orange, great pistol. Grip felt a little wide for me, but it seems that it came with thick grips, factory trigger is awesome, i really liked the thumbrest as well.

I will try to compare it to my Tanfo Limited

Edited by e-mishka

Anyone know if there is an alternative to the TS slide release that comes with the TS orange? I had a hard time utilizing the thumb rest wtih the slide release in the way. I do not care to be able to send the slide home as it will be a limited gun. I feel the thumb rest is a bit undersized, and not very far forward.

Many of the surfaces were quite sharp. I ended up drawing blood on my support hand thumb due to the sharp corners. Anyone got anything to replace the slide stop with a flush fitting pin?

Personally I find the thumb rest a bit small. It's better with the pin vs the slide stop as you can get more meat on it, but I still find my thumb hanging off it. Feels fine in dry fire, live fire is a different story. Have one of these on my czechmate, have one on the way for the TSO. Not 100% sure it will fit in the inset on the frame, and really don't want to take apart my scope on the CM to find out.

https://cpwsa.com/collections/pistol-accessories/products/cz-czechmate-and-ts-thumb-rest

Personally I find the thumb rest a bit small. It's better with the pin vs the slide stop as you can get more meat on it, but I still find my thumb hanging off it. Feels fine in dry fire, live fire is a different story. Have one of these on my czechmate, have one on the way for the TSO. Not 100% sure it will fit in the inset on the frame, and really don't want to take apart my scope on the CM to find out.

https://cpwsa.com/collections/pistol-accessories/products/cz-czechmate-and-ts-thumb-rest

The thing with the TSO is the thumb rest is machined for that notch. That thumb rest you linked to is not, just supposed to sit over he czechmate scope mount. I would have loved if CZ made the same thumb rest, but at least made it in 3 different models. Each one would utilize a different variation of the three screw holes in the frame relative to the thumb rest. The default on the TSO uses the two foward most screw holes and the thumbrest is forged over the last one. If they offered options to cover hole 2 and hole 1 with the thumb rest forging, pushing the thumb rest further forward, it would work better for more peope's hands.

Having long fingers, the current location is not ideal and forces a significant grip change from my production shadow for my support hand.