Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Competition P320

zen_grasshopper

2 hours ago, troupe said:

My dealer just posted the pics , has them on order and I am waiting for the price from him.  I also asked about the 21 round mags.  The gun he has a pic of has the extended mag in it.  Hopefully they will ship with the 21 rnd'er.

Wholesalers like Davidson's are listing 4-21 round mags. Price should be in the $900-1050 range. 

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He emailed me back and said that he thought it would be in the $1100 range, but he was not 100% sure.  He told me that he had looked at so much at the show, he could not remember.  I responded and said that if it was that much, I don't think it will be selling very well, just my opinion.  I will post it when he knows for sure.

I expect $899-949 to be the number. I put in a special order today and locked in at $819 and I'm 1st in line at my local shop.  For reference these guys always beat even online pricing it seems. Their regular price on a 320rx is $715. 

1 hour ago, MikeA said:

I expect $899-949 to be the number. I put in a special order today and locked in at $819 and I'm 1st in line at my local shop.  For reference these guys always beat even online pricing it seems. Their regular price on a 320rx is $715. 

That's really cheap. Buy 3 and sell 2 for $950

13 hours ago, troupe said:

Alma,if they come out, we better get ready to do some grips !!

If all goes well these might be much easier for me (or any other hobbyist) to work on. 

The original grip modules were made with my grit work in mind. Instead of having a pretextured grip the grip has inset areas and precut grip tape panels. This would allow you to customize the grip for the aggressiveness that you want (ranging from rubberized to very aggressive grit tape) or you should be able to easily tape off and apply epoxy and grit into the recessed area. The design might have changed since I last saw it and who knows what will actually ship?

Interesting. At the three ranges that I shoot competitions at no one shoots a Sig (320, 226, etc.).

I'm waiting to see the Glock 17M (perfection is worth waiting for). :)

It will be interesting to see if anyone local tries the new Sig X5. I know at least four people that ordered the new M&P 2.0 (but they were already shooting M&Ps).

Ok, call me shallow, but she's too pretty not to have.

And according to the article the trigger has a forward break, which is my biggest personal trigger preference. I knew all that praying would pay off one day. Other than 5#, flat, and reasonable pre-travel, anyone seen anything else on the trigger?

Edited by gavagai

12 minutes ago, craigsteffek said:

Just pre-ordered mine today for 850 OTD

Wow, I'm guessing just under $799 retail? Man they are going at this weird; falling just below steel framed da/sa guns and a good bit over polymer framed ORC striker fired units. Interesting market strategy.

On 1/11/2017 at 9:34 AM, taadski said:

And compatibility with current FCUs too?  I know there was some drama re this point and it was reportedly one of the elements that delayed things this far.  

To answer my own question...

From Bruce on Bookface...

"...full cross compatibility with the 320 family, accepts our new Grayguns Inc trigger upgrades."  

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1403398236346423&substory_index=0&id=100000287793289

That's pleasing. 

Edited by taadski
Add link

1 hour ago, rrickysee said:

Hmmm  I wonder what this is going to weigh without the mag well. I'm assuming the mag well will have to come of for Production. 

I would guess around 34oz 

2 hours ago, rrickysee said:

Hmmm  I wonder what this is going to weigh without the mag well. I'm assuming the mag well will have to come of for Production. 

I wonder if the extended basepads will have to come off the magazines as well.