Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like everything else on the internet, this story is all over the plaec. Was 1-1/2 last nite, now about .4 you say .25. I say, if it is raining on Saturday morning, I am probably not going. I'll wait till then to decide.

Match will be held rain or shine. I don't have another weekend to make it up. It will be mostly steel and clay. As of now only one stage has paper. I planned for the rain. Remember you must be there ready to go and signed in by 745. We want to start at 8.

Well, the most current forecast is for about 1/4" and a 60% chance at that. Weather is showing marked improvement in the last couple days.

So a couple garbage bags for the car to keep it clean, a couple more for the gear to try to keep it dry, and a few oily rags to wipe the boom sticks with to keep them from rusting.

Got it.

I will have scores up soon. As soon as I got them entered my computer crashed. They are saved but we are trying to recover them so I can post them. Thanks again to my staff. We shot all six stages in no rain and in record time.

I will have scores up soon. As soon as I got them entered my computer crashed. They are saved but we are trying to recover them so I can post them. Thanks again to my staff. We shot all six stages in no rain and in record time.