Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there are still openings for all four.

There has been a major change however. Due to some communication and logistical problems I have encountered all four matches will be held at Topton Fish and Game. The dates will remain the same.The start time for all the matches will be 8:30 with a shooters meeting at 8am sharp. If there is anyone that is unable to make the matches or would like a refund please let me know this is not a problem. Everything else will be the same, just the location of all the matches will be at Topton.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone else interested in doing PCC? Don't want to make the switch unless we have enough people

PCC is dumb and nobody wants to play with you
You are losing a nipple next time I see you Edited by IntenseImage

Anyone else interested in doing PCC? Don't want to make the switch unless we have enough people

17ielvjicc32pjpg.jpg
Kerry is afraid of shotguns, something this new must terrify him

I think I've overcome my dislike for shotguns. I'm actually shooting a 3gun match on saturday

17ielvjicc32pjpg.jpg
Kerry is afraid of shotguns, something this new must terrify him

I think I've overcome my dislike for shotguns. I'm actually shooting a 3gun match on saturday
That's what I like to hear!

• 2 weeks later...

First I would like to thank all the ROs for helping me run a great match. especially those who worked hard to set up the stages yesterday while I was at work. Also to all the shooters. We shot well over 60 people through 8 stages, started at 9am and we had the ranges cleaned up and heading home by 4:30. Also to all the shooters, everyone worked hard and did a great job on the ranges. Please check the scores and if there are any issues just email me and I will check the sheets. It was a long day and I am sure I could have made a typing error. If you see 500 down, that is the max time for a stage that you could get, even if you are Dq'd. This is done since it is a points series and everyone in the series need to at least have a score. If there are errors I will fix them and repost anything that needs to be by mid week. Once again thanks to everyone involved, we have over 75 people shooting the series and had more people want to join already. Next month will be roughly the same round count, but you will need slings for rifle and shotgun.

thanks

Dean

final match 1.doc