Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magpul 21 140mm and 27 170mm

sheepdog566

• 1 year later...

I've had four that I've been running since they were released last year. I'm totally on board the Magpul magazine train, they've been absolutely perfect throughout many matches. I start off with my big stick, but any reloads are with the Magpul 21's. 

I'm excited to try the 27's if they are ever released. 

1 hour ago, Xanatos903 said:

I've had four that I've been running since they were released last year. I'm totally on board the Magpul magazine train, they've been absolutely perfect throughout many matches. I start off with my big stick, but any reloads are with the Magpul 21's. 

I'm excited to try the 27's if they are ever released. 

That's good to hear. It's such a more affordable option than buying factory mags plus extensions.

Have you left them loaded for any period of time? That's what seems  to be killing the ETS mags.

On 2/15/2017 at 10:52 AM, jbran267 said:

Has anyone run the 140mm magpul 9mm mags yet? I've been using ETS mags for over a year with no issues, but need more and I'm considering the new magpuls. Thoughts?

I had problems with feeding from mag.  The inside of the mag isn't metal lined and some ammo, especially steel-cased and aluminum-cased want to "rub" more and not feed right.