Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

American Marksman

MarkCO

There is someone in the office 8-5 MST Monday through Friday even during regionals. They will refund your entry fee to Regionals. If you have any issues, send me a PM.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In a way, that sucks. The new SC scoring either helped or hurt a lot of people.

No "in a way" about it. It sucks and I am not happy about it, but rules are rules.

My classification in SC came out just 2 weeks before the regional. With no opinion from AM I went ahead and shot the match, intending to make sure I did not finish in the top 10 even if I was shooting well (which I didn't but I had fun anyway). I am pretty much a B shooter in SC but find myself at Master in RFRO and PCCO. Considering I have finished in the top 5-7 in major SC events in RFRO its likely an accurate assessment of my skills in that.

Heads up for those of you competing at a Regional...The Rimfire Rifle stage has been changed as of the Great Lakes Regional. It is 7 plates, 10-16 yards. You get 10 rounds to hit the 7 plates, 3 strings all combined for score.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The finals are complete.  Shooting in the coldest week in Alabama in 15 years, with roads closed due to ice, 37 competitors put on a great display of shooting and sportsmanship.  They were tested on a double and tripple sporting clays station, M1 Carbine, CMP 1911 .45ACP, TacSol PacLite, Sub2000, Predator Tactical Shotgun, KelTec RDBs and Ruger Precision rifles.  From 3 to 600 yards, accuracy, timed, speed and precision, patience and most of all, fundamentals.  Made me proud to be a gun guy and an American.

TV Show slated to air in May.