Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite primer tube filling tool... ?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rf-100 $325+$48 for large primer conversion=$373 no need for extra primer tubes

Vibra prime $40(fluctuates)+ 4 pack of primer tubes$24=$64

Pal filler $215-$235(from quick google search)+4 pack of primer tubes$24= $239-$259

(I know some people already have the primer tubes)

IMHO the pal filler at that price point doesn't makes sense your only $115-$135 away from the rf-100 even less if you only need one primers size.

I know the pal filler fit and finish blows the vibra prime out of the water and will probably last longer but will it lasrt 5x as long?

I know Dillon Has stated they will never make a hand held unshielded primer filler for saftey reasons and they do have a point I've never seen or heard of one blowing up but something to think about.

Edited by Smeeg

Does anyone know where you can buy a PAL filler these days ?

I sent an email to the maker in Italy. I'll let you know something when I hear back. When I bought mine we did a 20 unit group buy. That will be the best way to get one now as well I believe. The US distributors have been sold out for a while. Probably too pricey for the average joe to warrant keeping them in stock?

I looked at all the options mentioned above and wound up just buying more primer tubes... fill them while watching tv or when I have nothing better to do. Just couldn't justify the costs of the pal or rf100 and the vibraprime seems to be hit or miss...

Get a group together and email the maker at

Info@pal-filler.com. He'll cut you a deal, offer color selections and split up shipping for you.

FYI group buys are not allowed here so you'll have to figure it out through PM or local shooters